Parade of Garage Sales
It's time to clear out your basements! Our annual Signal Hill Parade of Garage Sales will be happening Saturday, September 8th from 9 am-3 pm.
What are we offering?
- We will advertise the Parade on our website, as well as on Facebook, Twitter and Craigslist
- We will have big signs promoting the event in our neighborhood.
- We will have a map and a list of registered garage sales available on our website a week prior to the event.
In order to participate we ask you to:
- Be a Signal Hill Community Association member. If you are not a member, please visit our website: https://shca.ca/membership-options/
- Make a donation to the food bank: it can be food or money, whatever is easiest for you. If you want to make a monetary donation, please visit their website: http://www.calgaryfoodbank.com/donate
Your responsibilities will be:
- To organize your own garage sale (alone or together with your neighbors);
- To put signs attracting people to your garage sale (remember to take them out after the event);
- You can host it for extra days, it’s up to you. We will advertise it only for Saturday, Sept 8th, from 9am to 3pm.
In order to be listed on our official map, please fill out the information below. Your name and email are only for our contact purposes. Only your address and the description of what you're selling will be published.
f you have any questions, send us an email: email@example.com