Parade of Garage Sales
It's time to clear out your basements! Our annual Signal Hill Parade of Garage Sales will be happening Saturday, September 8th from 9 am-3 pm.
What are we offering?
- We will advertise the Parade on our website, as well as on Facebook, Twitter and Craigslist
- We will have big signs promoting the event in our neighborhood.
- We will have a map and a list of registered garage sales available on our website a week prior to the event.
In order to participate we ask you to:
- Be a Signal Hill Community Association member. If you are not a member, please visit our website: https://shca.ca/membership-options/
- Make a donation to the food bank: it can be food or money, whatever is easiest for you. If you want to make a monetary donation, please visit their website: http://www.calgaryfoodbank.com/donate
Your responsibilities will be:
- To organize your own garage sale (alone or together with your neighbors);
- To put signs attracting people to your garage sale (remember to take them out after the event);
- You can host it for extra days, it’s up to you. We will advertise it only for Saturday, Sept 8th, from 9am to 3pm.
In order to be listed on our official Map (Click here), please fill out the information below. Your name and email are only for our contact purposes. Only your address and the description of what you're selling will be published.
If you have any questions, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Sale
|76 Sienna Heights Way||Books, household items, toys|
|138 Sienna Heights Way||Baby items, home decor, books, teaching supplies, toys, clothing, sports equipment, tools, pet supplies...|
|152 Sienna Heights Way||Household, toys|
|68 Sienna Hills View||First garage sale in 10 years: street hockey gear, small backpacks, toys, various household items, etc.|
|135 Sienna Park Terrace||Clothing, outdoor gear, shoes, bags, jewelry, books, movies, stuffed animals, LEMONADE!|
|202 Sierra Madre Court||Kitchen, camping, miscellaneous|
|234 Sierra Madre Court||Misc.|
|119 Sierra Morena Court||Toys, dishes, furniture, household items/small appliances|
|711 Sierra Morena Court||Kids outdoor (wagon, picnic table, waterfall), golf balls & grips, soccer jerseys, kids toys incl. ride-on train) skates, books and more! Plus free stuff!|
|715 Sierra Morena Court||Clothing, shoes, handbags, fashion jewelry, toys, books, containers, appliances, linens|
|315 Sierra Morena Place||Furniture, carpets, household items, women's clothing, plants, some tools, toys and misc. items|
|440 Sierra Morena Place||Household and kids items for sale|
|808 Sierra Morena Place||Baby items, clothes, books, housewares|
|137 Sierra Vista Bay||Baby items, kids toys, housewares|
|188 Signal Hill Circle||All money going to charity - all manner of items including household, furniture, clothing, vintage items|
|2835 Signal Hill Drive||Household items|
|51 Signal Hill Mews||Furniture, electronics, books, kids games and toys, kitchen dishware and supplies, decorations, ornaments, paintings, framed prints, office supplies, and furniture|
|231 Signature Close||Kids toys, kids clothing, kitchen gadgets|
|11 Signature Mews||Anything and everything|
|145 Signature Point||A little bit of everything - please stop by and check it out!|
|20 Signature Way||Clothing brand names, shoes, bags, decorative items, side tables, rugs|
|26 Simcrest Grove||Sporting goods, skis, outdoor gear, bikes, skates, outdoor clothing items, books|