Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

If I have concerns about potholes, crosswalks, who should those be directed to?

All enquiries such as these should be directed to 311. You are more than welcome to engage the SHCA for assistance and we can bring it to the larger board for discussion, however these items are city related and need to go through the proper process to be discussed and actioned.